Northern NY Driving Academy
MSF Motorcycle Basic RiderCourse2 Skills Practice
BRC2 Skills Practice RiderCourse
Similar to BRC2 - License Waiver RiderCourse, but consists of only the riding exercises. It is a perfect way to reinforce basic skills on one's personal motorcycle. Passengers are permitted with a licensed operator on a personal motorcycle.
The Basic Rider Course 2 (BRC2) was developed by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation as a skills-polishing course for riders with at least One Year of riding experience.
The workshop consists of One day of instruction taught by MSF certified instructors.
Some topics that will be covered:
- Risk management
- Relationship between mental physical riding skill
- Traction management
- Developing a riding strategy
- Proper cornering techniques
- Emergency straight line breaking
- Stopping quickly in a curve
- Counter steering for cornering
& MORE !
The student must bring:
- Own Motorcycle & full tank of gas
- Proof of registration & Insurance
- Valid motorcycle license
- The motorcycle must have current
- NYS inspection
Cost - $125.00 for Rider and $15.00 for Passenger
NEW! NYSMSP Basic RiderCourse Skills Practice $125.00
8 Colorado Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12962
The 2018 Training Season has ended
2019 Dates should be available by Feb. 1
Please check back to sign-up.